Fete in the Field
Starbrite has once again been invited to perform at this year's Fete in the Field event on Saturday 29th June, 2019. This is another great opportunity for Starbrite students to showcase their talents to an audience and for parents/carers to watch their children perform.
Please pay attention to the date and times of the various stages of the event shown on the right hand side of this page and also to the important checklist below.
- Indicate whether you will be attending the event. The deadline is midday on Sunday June 16th.
- Click on the 'Respond Now' link on the right hand side of this page.
- You will need to complete one form for every Starbrite member who wishes to take part.
- Starstruck members should arrive at their class in their specified costume.
- All other Starbrite members should arrive at the Fete in the Field venue in their specified costume.
- Black trainer socks (preferably) otherwise plain black socks.
- Make-up is not required.
|11:15||Starstruck class members will attend their usual class at Starbrite Studios.|
|12:00||Starstruck students will need to be collected from the studios by their parents/carers and taken to the Fete in the Field venue. You should aim to arrive no later than 12:15 and should meet members of the Starbrite Crew near the stage. The Starstruck class will continue from 12:15 until the start of the performance.|
|12:45||ALL invited NON-STARSTRUCK students taking part in the main performance to meet at the venue changing space to prepare for the show.|
|12:35 - 12:50||Miss Emma and Miss Destiny will lead Starstruck in a line-dancing taster exercise to give the audience a taste of things to come during the main performance.|
|13:20 - 13:50||Performances take place. Refer to the pdf document here*. Parents/carers are responsible for getting their child to Miss Kirstie at the side of the performance space before each of their child's performances and collect them from Mr P at the other side of the performance space immediately after each of their performances. Please take them around the back of the audience to Miss Kirstie if they have other performances to take part in. Once your child has taken part in all their performances, you are free to watch the rest of the show or leave.|
|13:50||Performance ends. Parents/carers to collect their child from the side of the performance space|
* The pdf document for the running order for your child by entering the password sent to you in a recent email. The routines in the document are listed in order of performance and show the costumes/uniforms to be worn.