Twinkles Parent and Toddler
|Enroll||Shiptonthorpe||Saturday||09:00-09:30||18 months-4 years||£4.00|
Our Twinkles Parent and Toddler class aims to develop our smallest stars as they embark on their life learning journey. We explore movement, co-ordination, singing and dancing in a class in which parents are encouraged (but not forced!) to participate.
This programme links elements from the International Dance Teachers’ Association (IDTA) and LAMDA syllabi with the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) statutory framework (which sets standards for learning, development and care of children from birth to five years old) to give your child a head start.
As well as an excellent learning experience, the dance, drama, and singing class promotes a social element for both parents and children.
How will parent and toddler dance, drama, and singing classes help my child?
- Have fun!: We write our own exciting and imaginative themes.
- Explore imagination and creativity: Our themes are designed to inspire and stimulate children's minds.
- Develop rhythm and co-ordination: Dance, drama, and singing are excellent ways to accelerate these key skills.
- Express emotions and feelings: Our themes encourage self-expression, which is key to child development.
- Learn about the world: Discover other people and cultures, past and present.
- Spend quality time with your child: Strengthen your bond by playing and learning together.
Our Twinkles programme is written entirely in-house at Starbrite, ensuring we incorporate all the key elements of the EYFS whilst adding a generous sprinkling of Starbrite magic. Themes change regularly so you and your child will always be engaged. What's more, Twinkles is a fantastic platform for children to progress into our Shooting Stars programme, where the same themes are used, but at a higher level.
Uniform is not required for this class. Students can express themselves in their own clothes but are advised to wear comfortable trainers.