Making a payment in the Starbrite Customer Portal
One of the conveniences of the Starbrite Customer Portal is that it allows customers to securely register and store a debit or credit card against their account and make class invoice payments using it from their computer or mobile device. This step-by-step tutorial will talk you through how to add a payment card to the site and to pay a class invoice using it.
Adding a debit or credit card to the portal
Depending on the type of device you are using to access the portal, the screen shots shown on this page may differ slightly to those you see.
- Log into the Starbrite Customer Portal through a desktop or laptop computer or your mobile device. You must have previously registered to use the portal.
- Under the 'My Account' section of the menu, click the 'Payment Details' menu option.
- The 'Payment Details' screen is displayed. Click the indicator next to the 'Credit Card' option to register a debit or credit card.
- A screen is displayed indicating that you do not have any credit details held on file. Click the 'Add Credit Card Details' button.
- The 'Update Card Details' screen is displayed. Complete the 'Card Number', 'Name on Card', 'Expiry (MM/YYYY)', and 'CCV' boxes and click the 'Update' button.
- The new card will now appear on the screen. You can only add one payment card to your account but you can update your card details by clicking the 'Update Credit Card Details' button at any time. If you wish to remove your payment card details from the portal, please contact us.
Paying an invoice with a registered payment card
Having registered a payment card against your account in the portal, you are now able to pay invoices using those card details.
- From the main menu, click the 'Invoices & Receipts' menu option within the 'Financials' section.
- The 'View Invoices' page is displayed. You can view unpaid, paid, or all invoices using the selection buttons at the top of the screen. You can click the 'Pay Now' link or button to pay the invoice using your payment card and you can click on the invoice number to view the invoice details.
Look out for other tutorials which discuss how to use other features of the portal.