We can offer a number of professional studios and spaces for hire.
Studio Space Features
|Feature||Studio 1||Studio 2||Studio 3|
|Dimensions||9m x 7m||9m x 6m||7m x 4m|
|Separated by bi-folding doors,
can be combined into a single larger space.
|Price per hour||£20.00||£18.00||£15.00|
|Location||Ground floor||Ground floor||First floor|
|Sprung dance floors|
|Lighting||Professional, programmable stage lighting||Static, coloured lighting||Static, coloured lighting|
|Integrated audio and device connectivity|
|High-speed fibre-optic ethernet and wireless Internet access|
Booking Terms and Conditions
'User' means any person using the facility whether or not a charge has been paid. ‘Starbrite’ means Starbrite Studios Limited.
Starbrite may refuse the admission of any person without giving a reason for doing so and may similarly require any person to leave the facility. The user shall not use the facility for any other purpose than that specified when the booking was made. Neither shall they sublet the facility.
3. Charges and cancellations
Starbrite reserves the right to alter charges and availability of the facility and to cancel bookings, without notice if necessary. This will only be done in exceptional circumstances. On these occasions, a full refund will be given.
Invoices will be issued at the time of booking and full payment is required within seven days of the invoice date or no later than seven days before the booking is due to take place, whichever date is sooner.
Fees must still be paid if absent without notice.
Refunds are available under the following conditions:
- Longer than four weeks in advance of the booking – 100% refund
- Between four weeks and one week in advance of the booking - 50% refund
- Less than one week in advance of the booking – No refund
Cancellation must be notified in writing to the Starbrite at the earliest convenience. Failure to provide this notice may result in administration charges being levied.
Fees are normally subject to an annual review, but may be revised at other times with reasonable notice.
4. Damage to, or loss of, property
Starbrite does not accept responsibility or liability for any damage to, or loss of any property or articles or things whatsoever placed or left in or on the facility or any part thereof.
Use of the facility and of all the equipment and amenities thereof is permitted entirely at the user’s own risk and Starbrite shall not be liable for any personal injury to any user, or for any subsequent loss, otherwise than as a result of defective condition of the facility or it’s equipment or of the negligence of Starbrite, its agents or servants.
Lack or inadequacy of supervision of the use of the facility shall not be deemed to constitute negligence unless such supervision has been expressly arranged with Starbrite.
Please note the user’s current and active public liability and professional indemnity insurance policies must be provided in order for the booking to be confirmed.
All users shall:
- Comply with all reasonable instructions and requests of Starbrite.
- Carry out and observe all instructions of the Starbrite relating to the use of the facility and the conduct therein, which may from time to time be published by notice on the premises or otherwise.
- Ensure full supervision is provided during lettings, as Starbrite will not be responsible for any claims which may arise as a result of negligence on the part of the user.
- Pay to Starbrite, on demand, the amount of any damage, done or occasioned to the facility or fixtures and fittings, apparatus, equipment, furniture or other contents thereof by any person or people. The amount of such damage shall be certified by a member of Starbrite’s management, whose decision shall be final.
- Indemnify Starbrite against all claims, demands, action or proceedings in respect of the death or injury to any person, or damage to or loss of property belonging to any person arising out of the use of the facility otherwise than as a result of the defective condition of the facility to the equipment or the negligence of Starbrite.
- You are not permitted to use any of Starbrite's equipment unless previously agreed with Starbrite. Everything should be left as it was found. Failure to leave the premises in a tidy and orderly condition may result in additional charges being levied to cover the cost.
- Starbrite is not responsible for delivering or supplying your first aid requirements. Fire exits and emergency procedures will be shown to you upon arrival.
7. Licences and copyright
Users must observe all regulations applicable to any-licenced music, dancing and entertainment in operation at the facility.
If copyright work is to be performed, the user must obtain a licence from the owner of the copyright and submit a copy with the booking form. The user shall indemnify Starbrite against any infringement of copyright occurring during the hiring.