Working with our dedicated and experienced teachers, our private lessons provide everyone with an opportunity to receive personalised attention as an individual or as a small group. Starbrite provides numerous flexible ways in which private lessons can be utilised, either as part of new or ongoing performing arts training, as friendly fun activities, or as social opportunities for families and friends.
What types of private lessons are available?
Dance, singing, and drama
Working with our dedicated and experienced teachers, our private lessons provide you with an opportunity to maintain your training either during normal school terms or over holiday periods, to allow you to continue your development as a performer.
These types of lessons provide a fantastic opportunity to:
- Further develop class work so that your technique, performance, and stamina are maintained, particularly over holiday periods
- Create, develop, or strengthen competition routines
- Progress exam coaching with tailored routines specifically for you
- Build your confidence
- Learn new exciting routines – each week you and your friends could develop new choreography for camera to songs that you choose. Unsure of what song to use? Why not let our fabulous teachers select one for you?
- All budding performers need to have a good skill set in singing and acting, so why not book a private lesson in our recording studio to develop these skills?
Come and enjoy the tumble track, a special inflatable tumbling mat, which provides a safe environment to further develop your acrobatic skills.
With our one hour tumbling private lessons, your acrobatic confidence will grow. Each workshop has space for up to six people and can be tailored to your individual needs, so book your place with your friends early to avoid disappointment.
Tumble track excitement
Younger guests can experience acrobatic fun on the tumble track and ninja wall for thirty minutes, again for up to six people. These private lessons will further develop your strength and cardio, whilst having lots of fun.
Bookings are currently being taken. As these sessions are popular, we are encouraging you to contact us to book your place today to avoid disappointment.
Please remember, private lessons are open to everybody, but must be paid for in advance to secure your place.
- Available on a one-to-one basis or shared between up to six students
- Cost is £7.50 for each fifteen minute slot.